Part-time help is needed in several areas of the city. There is a need in several departments including public works, park & recreation, community center & the airport.  Help may include mowing, weed eating, and other types of inside cleaning & outside type work.  The Park & Recreation Department is always in need of labor in concessions, pool-related work including lifeguards and other types of parks and recreation related work. This employment may include nights & weekends!

Please feel free to pick up a part time employment application at Rockwood City Hall between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

All applications must be returned to City Hall during regular business hours or by mail.  If mailed, the envelope should be marked as “Application Enclosed”. For those wanting to mail in their application, here is the address: 110 N. Chamberlain Ave. Rockwood, TN.  37854

The application can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF Icon below:

The City of Rockwood does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, age disabilities, or veteran status, as required by applicable federal and state laws and regulations.