When are City Council Meetings held?
4th Monday 6PM

What is the process to request a re-zoning?
Contact Building Inspector

What is the zoning designation of a specific property?
Maps available to view at city hall

Where are city council meetings held?
City Hall-council room

What type of payments methods will you accept?
Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)

What can I pay out of court?
Fine and Court Cost

Where and when can I pay my fine?
Rockwood City Hall

For what type of construction do I need to obtain a building permit (i.e. fences, swimming, pools, re-models, deck, etc)?
Contact Building Inspector

What is the business license process and fee?
Initial license fee $15.00