The mission of the City of Rockwood Parks and Recreation Department is to develop, operate, and maintain parks and recreation facilities, as well as administer recreational, cultural, and social programs and events to enhance the quality of life for the citizens and guests of Rockwood.
It is my privelege and honor to be serving the community of Rockwood as Parks and Recreation Director. I believe it is an incredible opportunity to serve and impact the lives of our upcoming generation. It is my hope that you or your child will have a positive experience while enjoy our different parks. It is my belief that God put us on this earth to serve others and that is what I hope to do as Parks and Recreation Director. God Bless.
Parks and Recreation Director
Rockwood Parks and Recreation operates four specialized
sports/recreation facilities for use by the citizens of
Rockwood and those who visit here. The Brillo Miller
Sports Complex is a state of the art complex consisting
of five baseball/softball fields and one soccer field.
While visiting our sports park, we ask that in order to
maintain our facilities, you please observe the
PARK RULES: Rockwood Parks and Recreation has the following rules for facilities that are expected to be followed by all users of facilities. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and/or prosecuted.
• Please park in designated parking spots only. Please respect the "no parking" signs throughout the complex. Failure to do so could result in a ticket.
• Smoking is allowed only in designated areas beyond the dugouts. There is to be no smoking in the bleacher areas.
• Help us keep our park clean by not littering and notifying a park and recreation employee when a trash can is full.
• Parking inside complex facilities is for authorized personnel only (umpires, employees, tournament directors).
• No alcoholic beverages.
• No pets inside the park during games.
• No outside coolers.
• No outside food or beverage.
• Profanity WILL NOT be tolerated.
• No soft toss into fences (wiffle balls allowed).
• No knives, firearms, or explosives (unless authorized by permit by law, Rockwood, or Roane County).
I sincerely hope that you enjoy your time at Brillo Miller Sports Complex. It is an honor to have you as our guest.